Do you think will need extra help at your event? Here are a few questions to answer to help determine if you need to hire extra help.
- When can you get the venue? The day/night before? or hours before the event?
- Is the isle going to be seat up? Are the chairs going to be on site, or delivered?
- Are chairs and tables going to need to be set up? Or will they be in place when the setup team arrives?
- What is the table setting going to involve? Just tablecloths and one-piece centerpieces? Or full place settings, multi-piece centerpieces, favors, and place cards? Adjust accordingly. (If you’re DIY-ing set up, doing a sample table ahead of time can be great in figuring out how long it’s going to take.)
- What other décor beyond the tables is there? Is there anything that needs to be assembled on site (lighting, complicated dessert table structure, buffet table, photo booth backdrop)?
- Who’s taking care of your alcohol, food, and music? If you’re providing or partially providing any of these things yourself, make sure to have both time and resources (i.e., people) dedicated to setting them up and maintaining trough the event.
- Who's cleaning up after the event? What does the venue say needs to be done to get your deposit back?